Watching Indian (Tamil) movie of Shankar's I, I was amazed by the beautiful locations appeared in the movie, mostly in China.
After a search in the internet, I listed below beautiful locations used in the movie.
1. Lexiaguo in Yunnan, China
2. Red Seabeach in Panjin, China
3. Li River in Guilin, China
4. Jiuzhaigou in Sichuan, China
5. Huanglong in Sichuan, China
6. Jodhpur, the blue city in Rajakhstan, India
After a search in the internet, I listed below beautiful locations used in the movie.
1. Lexiaguo in Yunnan, China
2. Red Seabeach in Panjin, China
3. Li River in Guilin, China
4. Jiuzhaigou in Sichuan, China
5. Huanglong in Sichuan, China
6. Jodhpur, the blue city in Rajakhstan, India
![]() |
| The movie poster |
![]() |
| Huanglong |
![]() |
| Guilin |
![]() |
| Red Seabeach |
![]() |
| Guilin |
![]() |
| Lexiaguo |





.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment